Current opportunities will be posted regularly on this page, however we are always keen to hear from talented professionals who may be interested in joining the firm.
If you think your skills and experience would be a great fit for the Hammonds Law team, contact us today.
Hammonds Law is a growing firm and we are especially keen to hear from legal practitioners with 2+ years PQE looking for a great work/life balance. This is a chance to escape the city and have plenty of time to enjoy the beautiful Northland outdoors.
We are particularly interested in attracting an experienced Court practitioner with legal aid certification.
Skills & Qualities:
- Approachable with a positive and proactive attitude.
- Exceptional client focus and communication skills.
- A willingness to learn and ambition for career advancement.
- High accuracy and strong computer skills.
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks and deliver to time frames.
2+ years PQE solicitor experience in a New Zealand legal practice.
We are a well-established firm with a friendly local team who strive to achieve positive outcomes for our clients. We are a very busy general practice, a significant portion of our work being property law, trusts and estates. To apply for any of our current vacancies please email your CV and a cover letter to our Practice Manager Eryn Wilson-Collins.