How we help.
A significant part of Hammonds Law practice involves the provision of commercial and business advice. We act for businesses of every type and size, from home-based one-person operated entities, local farm servicing businesses and franchisees, through to significant regional businesses employing hundreds of workers. We have particular expertise in supplier owned Co-operative Companies, and farm owning Equity Share Companies.
We can provide advice on all matters affecting your business, including:
- Appropriate structures; i.e. company, sole trader, partnership, trading trust etc.
- Shareholder agreements, and the rights and responsibilities of Directors and Shareholders.
- Capitalisation, funding, banking and finance relationships, securities.
- Leases, licences and guarantees.
- Employment relationships and employment contracts.
- Terms of Trade, contracts and disputes.
- The sale and purchase of businesses.
- Intellectual property, trademarks, patents etc.
If you are considering establishing a business, or purchasing or selling a business, or if you are seeking general or particular advice on any issue affecting your business, please contact Dave Dennis, Ron Warne or Alistair Hammond.