How we help.
In addressing Family Law issues, it is essential that you should receive expert advice from a lawyer who can adopt a practical approach in assisting you to achieve your reasonable objectives, at what is often a very difficult time in your life.
These issues can include:
- Separation of spouses or partners.
- The care of children, and contact with children following separation.
- Dealing with the Child, Youth and Family Service.
- Child support payments and spousal maintenance.
- Domestic violence and the need to obtain protection orders.
- The division of relationship property.
- The preservation of separate property at the commencement of, during a relationship, or upon separation.
- Guardianship issues.
- Dissolution of marriage.
We will provide you with expert advice and representation. However, if required, we will introduce you to a recognised specialist in the particular field of law concerned.
We have an extensive network of Family Court Lawyers and Barristers, including those covered by Legal Aid.
Contact our office to discuss your needs further.